Andreano Law in Joliet is ready to help you in your Chicago, Illinois metro area Rear End Collision accident legal case.
Our legal practice focuses on auto accidents, traffic/speeding tickets and DWI’s throughout the state of Illinois.
Though most car accidents are just minor fender benders, many rear end collisions in Illinois will have a long term health impact to your neck and spine due to a whip lash injury caused from being hit from behind by the colliding vehicle. You need an experienced auto accident lawyer to make sure you get all the long term health care you need by obtaining the legal financial compensation to which you are entitled. – Frank Andreano
Steps you should take if you have been involved in a Chicago, Illinois metro area Rear End Collision to protect your legal rights.
First call 815-242-2000
to discuss your options
• If the police were not at the scene contact them immediately and ask that a police report be filed once officers do arrive at the scene.
• If you are not seriously injured, at the scene accident, collect important information, such as name, phone numbers, emails and insurance information from both the other driver and any witnesses to the car crash.
• Use your smart phone to take photos of the damage to all motor vehicles involved, as well as the scene of the accident.
• If medical attention is needed for any injured passengers, or you the car’s driver, record the names any doctors or other medical professionals that provide treatment. Keeping track of this information will help you itemize your medical expenses and treatment for your insurer, your attorney, and the court.
• If representatives from other insurance companies should call you, be polite, but ask them to call your attorney. Information given to the insurance companies may be unfavorable to your case.
If we enter into a written contractual lawyer-client relationship, I will conduct all communication with the insurance companies on your behalf, and find all potential sources for compensation for your losses.
It’s easy to start the Free Consultation process for your Illinois Auto Accident.
It’s that easy to retain the legal experience of Andreano for your car accident case.
FREE Chicago/Joliet Rear End Collision case review
Illinois Traffic Stop Conduct for Motorists
These important traffic stop tips might save you from getting a ticket. These tips will help you understand the process and lessen the anxiety associated with a traffic stop by law enforcement.
Guide to Illinois DUI, Searches & Arrests
These important DUI, search and arrest tips may help you after you have been pulled over by law enforcement. Understanding your rights may help you lessen the anxiety associated with these types of encounters.
Tips to avoid getting pulled over in Illinois
Tips on what to look for that make or break a trip